Speaking Engagements and Articles
Dr. Copeland is a frequent guest speaker on the international lecture circuit, discussing the latest topics in plastic surgery. She is also a contributor to academic journals. Recent appearances and articles include:
- Appearing August 2022: Read “Training Women in Plastic Surgery — We Can Do More” on PRSJournal.com soon.
- Copeland-Halperin LR, Copeland M., “Current Trends in Free Nipple Grafting During Reduction Mammoplasty.” Plastic Reconstructive Surgery Global Open (abstract accepted for publication).
- Presented at Plastic Surgery: The Meeting in Atlanta, Georgia, October 2021. Copeland-Halperin LR, Copeland M., “Current Trends in Free Nipple Grafting During Reduction Mammoplasty.” Plastic Reconstructive Surgery Global Open.
- RealSelf News
- Facial Augmentation by Intra-oral Delivery of Autologous Fat: Archives of Aesthetic Plastic Surgery, Copeland, M, Copeland-Halperin, L.
- Re-evaluating the Lejour Technique for Breast Reduction in Patients with Macromastia American Society for Aesthetic Plastic Surgery Conference in New York, April 2018. Presented research with Dr. LIbby Copeland-Halperin on minimal scar breast reduction. SEE MORE
- International Society of Aesthetic Plastic Surgery 23rd Congress, Kyoto, Japan – October 26, 2016 – Dr. Copeland presented techniques for calf and ankle “cankle” liposuction.
- Clinical Study- Combined Liposuction and Excision of Lipomas: Long-Term Evaulation of a Large Sample of Patients by Libby R. Copeland-Halperin, Vincenza Pimpinella,and Michelle Copeland
- Go Red for Women – Dr. Copeland participated in panel discussion on the Media and Women’s Heart Health at the 2014 Go Red for Women Luncheon
- Vietnam – Central Hospital of Hue. Plastic Surgery Symposium, April 6, 2013 – Dr Copeland presented Botox and Fillers in Aesthetic Surgery: Principles, Classification, Indication and Techniques and Nonablative Techniques of Skin Rejuvenation
- Bangkok, Thailand – International Symposium of Minimal Invasive Plastic Surgery & Dermatology, April, 2011. Dr. Copeland on non-ablative facial rejuvenation and body contouring using combined modalities for liposuction of the lower legs.
- Tokyo, Japan – 10th Congress of the International Confederation for Plastic, Reconstructive and Aesthetic Surgery / Asian Pacific Section Dr. Copeland on Body Liposculpture in October 2009.
- Paris, France – International Master Course on Aging – Dr. Copeland on Laser Liposuction and Smart Lipo for Body Sculpturing.[/dt_list_item]
- Sun City, South Africa, World Association of Laser Therapy Conference – Dr. Copeland presented Laser Liposculpture for Body Recontouring in October 2008.
- Lesmos, Cyprus – 6th International Congress of the World Association of Laser Therapy in conjunction with the 11th Congress of the European Medical Laser Association. Dr. Copeland spoke on the topic of “New Applications of Radiofrequency Energy as a Non-Surgical Alternative for Skin Rejuvenation.”
- Florence, Italy – Special International Congress of Laser Medicine – Dr. Copeland spoke about “New Applications of Radiofrequency Energy as a Non-Surgical Alternative for Skin Rejuvenation
- Beijing, China -IX International Congress of Dermatology – Dr. Copeland spoke about “Non-surgical Facial Rejuvenation using Radiofrequency Energy.”